Getting Enrolment under Antyodya Category
The households shall be included in the “Antyodaya households” in rural and urban areas, whose family gross annual income is Up to Rs. 60,000 thousand per Annum, from all sources.
FOR ISSUE OF ANTYODAYA CARDS
- Application form duly signed
- Residence Proof (Self Attested) like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, BSNL Landline Bill, Copy of Rent Agreement, House Allottment Copy and Indian Passport Copy
- Copy of Aadhar Card of all the family members having Chandigarh Address.
- Copy of Aadhar linked bank account of Applicant.
- Copy of Old Ration Card, if Issued.
- Two family group photographs.